Catch the Moment 365: Week 28!





I very briefly got my camera back then, it messed up again. It's being sent to Canon to get fixed (I pray). So, another week in mostly iPhotos.


My mom brought some cake over. She brought two big pieces and two little ones. Obviously the big ones were for Rj and I. Rj ate a little one without thinking. He said "Well, I'll just cut a big one in half." While my mom and I were talking Brayden walked into the living room with a big piece of cake munching on it like it's an apple. Haha. I think Rj and Brayden traded pieces. ;)


Blurry, silly, grainy baby.

Brayden starts school August 5th. Ugh, so soon. :( I have been getting him school clothes lately, all on sale. See how much and I saved and what else I got on Instagram (follow me too!).

Rj has been smoking for around 10 years. He stopped about a month ago. He has been smoking an e-cig for over a year now. He finally ONLY smokes an e-cig. We got some e0juice from a subscription box called Vaporhop. I will be posting a review soon.

We went to the beach, otherwise known as the day my camera died again. :(



You don't drink your iced coffee out of a Jake and the Neverland Pirates cup? ;)



Linking up with Behind the Camera & DreamingSimply Stavishand Nurse Loves Farmer

Nurse Loves Farmer

GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, PLEASE!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. Congrats to RJ for quitting smoking. Seriously, being a nurse some of the worsts deaths I've seen have been smoking-related and smoking-induced. Great pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!