Currently!


THIS WEEKS THEMES:
watching, searching, missing, growing, ignoring



I am currently watching all "my" shows on the DVR when Brayden allows. His tv broke and was sent to the company. I hope it gets back soon because I can NEVER watch my shows. Haha. I am so tired of Dora the Explorer. STICKY TAPEEEEE. STICKY TAPEEEEE. I hear that in my nightmares.. errr... dreams...


I am currently searching for a baby sitter solution in January. In January we are moving. My sister won't be by me to babysit and doesn't drive. I would need a sitter Monday, Tuesday and Thursday for Lincoln. It's making me consider if I should quit the daycare and go back to Cracker Barrel just three days a week or if I could find a sitter for Lincoln those three days. I've only ever had family watch my boys. It would cost too much even with my discount for Lincoln to be at Childtime.


I am currently missing my boys being little babies. I keep looking at pictures of them being so tiny in this part of my blog (Brayden and Lincoln). So squishy and adorable. Also, apparently I forgot a 3 1/2 year update for Brayden. Whoops. He turns 4 August 21st and starts school August 5th. This happened so quickly. :(


Lincoln is currently growing his hair. I have some ideas/inspiration on how I want to cut his hair next on my Pinterest board. I usually just buzz it all the same length. I really want to try fading it. I want the top to be a little longer and short around the side.


We are currently ignoring that pretty much our entire next paycheck goes to bills and also, my car needs hundreds of dollars of work done. Grr. Being an adult sucks sometimes.


Linking up with: Harvesting Kale and Ot & Et.

GIVE US A VOTE DAILY, PLEASE!
Click To Vote For Us @ Top Baby Blogs Directory!

Comments

  1. Being an adult is garbage sometimes. And little ones grow up way too freaking fast!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I am seriously freaking out over Brayden starting school in a week! :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!