Paws & Play: Dog subscription box review! (AUGUST/Premium)

We recently got to try the Paws & Play monthly dog box. Peppy very rarely gets new things so, it was fun to have something new to give her. Peppy is our 7 year old Chihuahua/Mini Pin.





About Paws & Play: They are a Canadian owned and sourced company. They offer three different boxes, with a minimum of three options on each, for over 12 ways to customize your box. That's pretty amazing. You are still surprised, of course. Their staff hand picks wholesome, new-to-market products from quality brands to include in each of their monthly boxes. 


How they work: You can choose their premium box, for $30 (CA$) a month that includes 7-10 of their best and newest hand picked products. You also have the option to get the smaller, To Go Box, for $15 (CA$) that includes 4-7 of their most popular items from new and previous boxes. 

There are 5 “dog size” options to chose from, ranging from”toy” to “giant”, when ordering and each box is available in a cat version. If you have a bigger pet family, you can order the Mix Pet Box for $39 (CA$) that includes 9-17 product for a 2 dog, 2 cat, or both a dog and cat household.


What we thought: Peppy was sniffing at the box as soon as I opened it. I was very impressed by this box. The quality of each item is great. Peppy has tried and devoured every snack in the box. The boys love throwing and squeaking the rubber chicken at Peppy. My favorite thing in the box is the little folding water bowl. So cool and great for taking places, like parks! I love that when you go to their site they have live support. They have many different things in their shop. Be sure to check them out! Shipping to Canada and the US is $5.95, which is a great price for shipping to another country. I highly recommend Paws & Play. Great products!

Rj wasn't too pleased she ate her cookie on his blanket. :X

You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and more!



*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments