Polyvore: Boys Fashion: Vol 7: Striped shorts

I know it's September so it may be cool in other places. We are in southeast Georgia. We can swim on Christmas here. ;) Haha. Anyways, I often put Brayden and Lincoln in plaid shorts. I just love them. I can pick out a color that's in the plaid and match many different shirts to them. I've started to look towards stripe shorts to do the same with. I picked many below that I am just in love with! I love the last shirt so much! I really want it for the boys. Brayden's favorite is the shark shirt, of course.

Striped shorts

(Click the middle to PIN it and click read more to see where everything is from.)


Summer t shirt
teacollection.com






Multi Stripe Board Short
teacollection.com





Two of them are from Tea Collection. I just love Tea Collection so much! They have cute, amazing quality clothes. We've done a review for them in the past. They even have women's clothes now! Click the banner below to go there! Also, if you're a blogger you can sign up for their shareasale program here to earn money.




See our other Polyvore fashion posts here.


Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and find us on Google+!

Comments