Polyvore: Boys Fashion: Vol 9: Curious George

Brayden's FAVORITE thing right now is Curious George. He wants to be George for Halloween this year. His Pre-K class is actually having "dress as a book character" day on Halloween. You bring in a book and dress up as one of the characters. He's really excited for it. So, that's what he will be for Halloween. I'm going to dress Lincoln as George.

Love what I put on this one! The shirt is from Old Navy and was recently on sale but they were out of Brayden's size. :( I have been looking for loafer type shoes for the boys and have yet to find ones I like. I love these loafers and am definitely getting them soon. Super cute!

Curious George
(Click the middle to PIN the image. Click read more to see where the items are from.)








See our other Polyvore fashion posts here.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, and find us on Google+!

Comments