Catch the Moment 365: Week 42!



WOW! 10 weeks left. Are you doing again next year? I want to!

We took our babies to the Scarecrow Stroll.

My phone is his favorite thing. He asks for it before he even says hi to me sometimes. Haha. I always make him clean his room and eat dinner first. Otherwise he wouldn't.

I work 6 days a week. I am only awake at home for like like 3 hours a day. It's so exhausting and I just want to sit down. That never actually happens. I usually am cooking, cleaning, parenting, and more.  

Grandma picked up Lincoln and Brayden to hang out with them while I was working at Cracker Barrel. Lincoln couldn't hang. He passed out!

Spooktacular at the Jacksonville Zoo!

Sticker fun!


Linking up with Behind the Camera & DreamingSimply Stavishand Nurse Loves Farmer

Nurse Loves Farmer

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments