Newman's Own Organics review!

This is my second review for Newman's Own Organics. (See the other here.) Snacks are big in our house. We almost need more snacks than we need dinner items. Haha. Seriously though! 



About Newman's Own Organics: NOO started as a division of Newman's Own in 1993 by Nell Newman and her business partner, Peter Meehan, but became a separate company in early 2001. The two companies have separate lines of products. Newman's Own Organics makes products that are made with organic flour, organic sugar and other organic ingredients. They started out with pretzels and grew to include other snack foods. Something I love about their company is through the sale of it's products, Newman’s Own Organics generates money for The Newman’s Own Foundation to donate to a wide range of charitable organizations. That is amazing!



My favorite of the pretzels are the rounds. Easily to scoop peanut butter with. ;)







What we thought: We received tea, olive oil, balsamic vinegar, dried fruit, pretzels, cookies, and popcorn. All organic and SO tasty! They don't even taste like they are better for you but they are! The boys, of course, ate ALL the cookies. I think I might have gotten one of each, if that. The dried fruit was Lincoln's favorite. He is a dried cranberry fanatic. My favorite things we got this time were the balsamic vinegar and olive oil. I have been making a ton of roasted vegetables. I will be sharing that recipe soon! 

You can find each item in their good food section on their site. You can click on the food and it will show you their ingredients. I am very pleased with the stuff I received. I am FOR SURE going to buy the olive oil and balsamic vinegar when mine are gone. I am going to have to buy it online because it doesn't seem they sell them near me. :( 


You can find them on Facebook!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments