Central Park in Fernandina!

Last Sunday we took a trip to Fernandina Beach to go the park and have lunch. First, we went to lunch. We went to T Rays Burger Station. Such good food! The boys got the foot long hotdogs. I got a classic burger and Rj got a double with bacon. We highly recommend them!

Then, we went just down the street to Central Park on Atlantic. It's a park I used to go to when I was younger. At point my family lived right by it. I love being able to take my boys to areas I lived around for so long.



He's anti hotdog bun.

*Both of their shirts are from Old Navy. Rj's shirt is from Snorg Tees.

Trying to do the "rock on" symbol.






 Jumping!






Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments