A short and late Thanksgiving post.

Thanksgiving was a pretty hectic day for me. I had the day off at Childtime but Cracker Barrel put me on the schedule so, I had to work. I got off work at 3. I couldn't go to Rj's families at all. I went home, made green bean casserole, and rushed to my mom's. Luckily, Rj had brought the boys there already. It was a crazy but good day. I didn't take many photos. I was too busy stuffing my face and talking. ;)



Some of the food minus the turkey. It was being carved.

What a silly expression. This kid killed some turkey and cranberry sauce. Not what I expected to eat and get seconds of.




Since forever Brayden colors things one solid color. He just started doing different colors and it's pretty awesome!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments