A TON of photos! Christmas 2014.

SO MANY PHOTOS! I took and edited well over 100 photos. My sister gave the boys presents on Christmas Eve. We went to my mother-in-law's on Christmas Eve. We came home, the boys played with their new toys from Grandma. They wore their matching pj's and we watched some holiday shows. Kipper was Brayden's favorite.

In the morning we woke up, unwrapped our presents then, I made us breakfast. After we played for couple hours we went to my father-in-law's house. We opened presents there and hung out for a couple hours. We came home and played some more before we went to my mom's for dinner and more presents. Afterwards Rj took the boys back to his mom's house. I was way too tired. :(

We had an amazing Christmas. We hope you did too! 

Sorry for all the graintastic photos. :/ They looked better than that.







Getting treats ready to go to our families. :)




My mother-in-law, Bobbie's, house.







Jonathan giving Bobbie her presents from him.

The pen Brayden picked out for Grandma.

The picture Brayden picked out for Jonathan.

Brayden drew them a picture and I framed it.



Playing with their new critters.



Christmas morning.

Ignore the birthday bag. ;)











Father-in-law, Cory's, house.








Rj's dog, Chief.


My mom's house.














She's wearing the barrettes that Brayden chose for her.










Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments