Holiday gift guide: Old Factory Candle Gift Set review!



I LOVE candles. I just love when my house smells amazing. I especially like "holiday" type scents. I received some candles from Old Factory (click the drop down menu to look at the options).


They have the cutest little sets of candles. Each candle is 2oz and the scent pair well together. These candle gift sets each contain 3 different scented candles. Each candle burns clean and even for 20 hours. Hand-poured in the USA with natural soy wax, self-trimming wicks, and premium fragrance oils. Each gift set is themed around a group of related fragrances. So everyone is sure to find something perfect for every occasion, every room in the house, and all the special someones in your life. I chose the "fall harvest" set: Pumpkin Spice, Cranberry and Autumn Leaves. The sets are on $25 right now, instead of $30.99.




What we thought: The pumpkin spice is my all time favorite. This scent is so amazing. They made a huge area of my house smell. Plus, they burn for so long! In this gift set you get 60 HOURS of burning. I'm so impressed by these candles. I love that they are handmade and last forever. This set would make the perfect gift for anyone. I seriously want to buy these candles for everyone.


You can find them on Facebook!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

Comments