Nibblr: snack subscription box review!

I absolutely love snacks, so do the kids. My kids like snacks more than meals. Haha. We recently received Nibblr. It's a small portion of goodies that come to you every month!


What is Nibblr? Nibblr is a snack subscription box. They delivers a box of four portion-controlled, delicious snacks to your office or home on the schedule you choose. Boxes are only $5.99. You can opt for deliveries weekly, every other week or monthly. These snacks are single serving and you can find all the nutritional information plus, full ingredient list on the back of the pack and on their site.

What did we think? We loved these snacks! We received ABC's, Oh My Thai, Tirimisu, Sassy Chicks. They were all delicious and the perfect portion!

A, B, C'S: Finding the perfect better for you snack that still tastes like a piece of heaven is as simple as A, B, C. Dried cranberry, apples, and blueberries make this an elementary choice, my friend. This one was Lincoln's favorite. He loves dried fruit.

Oh My Thai: This mix has a layered complexity, with each experience there is something new to discover. Juicy raisins and rich coconut provide the perfect backdrop for the bright complexity of Thai Curry cashews. I like this mix. It was really good when I ate all of the pieces in the same bite.

Tiramisu: Tiramisu actually means ‘pick me up’ in Italian and we couldn't agree more. Inspired by everyone’s favorite fancy dessert, our tiramisu has chocolate lady fingers, shortbread cookies, mocha toffee, and almond slivers. This was my favorite and no, I didn't share! ;) I don't think it tasted exactly like Tiramisu but it was SOOO good.

Sassy Chicks: Now these chickpeas have attitude! Chile and lime seasoning bring a Latin flavor to a Mediterranean favorite. These were really good. Super flavorful! I snacked on them


You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments