Wordless (ish) Wednesday: The first of many library trips

We got Brayden his first library card last week. I'm starting to trust him more with books. He's four and still rips them sometimes. We're trying to teach him to treat them better. Ever since he got a small collection of Curious George books he started being more careful. Now, we have to teach Lincoln too. 

He was so excited to pick books. Lincoln just wanted to scream and point to all of the books. Needless, to say I think they were hinting we should let him run around in the lobby. O_o I think I want to go back Saturday and trade the books for new ones. I borrowed two books too. It's been so long since I've read a good book. 








Linking up with: Mama to 5 BlessingsSakura HarukaTaylor Joelle, The Rebel Sweetheart, and Enjoying This Life.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments