ZizzyBee bags review!

My house is so cluttered! I try to buy containers and the boys end up breaking them. I received ZizzyBee bags not too long ago. I was so excited to try them out.



About Zizzybee bags: They help you store and organize just about anything…
…from toiletries, diapers/wipes, make-up and sports gear, to even purse clutter! These handy compact reusable bags are convenient for every part of your life. Pack snacks and toys for road trips to grandma’s, or for those wet swimsuits after a day at the beach. Reduce single-use bag waste while keeping life’s clutter cleaned up. With two eco-friendly bag sizes to choose from, ZizzyBee Bags are a perfect fit for all your home storage and travel needs. A three pack (large) is $19.99, small is $15.99, WHICH IS AN AMAZING PRICE. 

What we thought: These bags are great! They are so durable and well made. I use the big one for Play-Doh and Play-Doh accessories. It keeps it all contained! They would also be great for art supplies, crayons, markers, etc. We use the little one for the car. When Brayden wants to bring toys somewhere I let him put some in the little bag to play with in the car. It keeps them contained and easy to travel to and from the car. Otherwise Brayden gets his toys everywhere. Haha. We love these bags. They are definitely a necessity in our lives and we will be getting more. Love them so much!



You can find them on Facebook and Twitter!

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments