Catch the Moment 365: Week 3!

Playing next to me. He loves showing me every animal he has and naming every one that he knows. At this point he can name almost every animal.



Aunt Kristy's birthday! He was excited to eat cake, of course!

Brayden's healthy eating chart. This is definitely necessary in our house. Brayden is so picky and does not eat like he should. So far this chart is really helping!

Sunday my sister and I drove 2 1/2 hours for a concert (Wednesday 13). It was amazing. Except we didn't get back until 4am and I had mandatory training in Jax at 7 in the morning. Overslept, missed the bus, had to drive, and barely had any sleep. :/

Playing with his faces that we got from Michael's like a million years ago.


Right before he started jumping all over the couch because of a frog song on Disney Jr.

BTCAD- Catch the Moment

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments

  1. I love the eating chart! I wonder if that would work with my 3 year old...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It definitely should! Mine is four and seems to really grasp it!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you for coming to our blog! We love comments and would love for you to come back!