Wednesday 13 concert in Sanford, Florida.

My sister and I when we were younger loved the band Murderdolls so much. My favorite was Joey Jordison, of course. I even had a gerbil named Joey. Anyways, Wednesday 13 has had his own band for a long time now. My sister is a huge fan and has always wanted to see them. FINALLY, we could. They came to Florida!

We had to travel 2 1/2 hours, sit through 6 opening bands, getting pushed around a little but the concert was amazing. Then, we didn't get home until 4 am. I almost fell asleep many times. I had to roll the window down, get out and walk. I had to go to mandatory training in Jacksonville the next day. I missed the bus that all my other coworkers took and had to drive. :| That was not good, I was sick, and so tired. My ears rung for 4 days. Haha. HOWEVER, it was worth it, especially seeing how happy my sister was. Roman her favorite member recognized her from online. He gave her a pick, a set list, and his water bottle. :P

(I took my Nikon Coolpix, not my Canon. I didn't want to risk it.)






Some of the opening bands!
























Roman!



Wednesday!






























Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments