Catch the Moment 365: Week 10 and 11!

UGH! I have been so busy! Sorry blog friends! I need to find a balance. I'm working 50+ hours a week 6 days a week at two different jobs. I sell Posh now too. Things have been crazy so here is the  last two week of Catch the Moment!



Park date!

Elizabeth's birthday!



Started a Posh party! It's ended now and sold $300+ in products.

Brayden insisted I take a picture of his truck that Googa got him.

Finally got his lego table together. It's on a desk. ;)

We celebrated with new legos, of course!

ZOO!


Lincoln had pink eye. Then, Brayden got it. Then, he got tonsillitis and a double ear infection. :/ It's been a rough week and a half.

Picture he drew for daddy.


Rj's birthday!




BTCAD- Catch the Moment

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments