Catch the Moment 365: Week 8!

Well, now we are pretty much moved in but I have taken on more activities in my life. I've become a Perfectly Posh consultant. So far I absolutely love it. I love the products. They are so great, really. They are pampering products. They are made in the USA, gentle, natural ingredients, no parabens, paraffins, sulfates, lanolin, or fillers. They are made with lots of natural butters and essential oils.
Many vegan options and no animal testing. Please check them out! 




Old Navy sale! So the boys got new pants!

Perfectly Posh consultant! You can join my team as well for $99. Especially with income tax time. It's so easy to start your business! Email me if you're interested. rjandjessie@yahoo.com. You won't regret it!

New place, well old place. We lived there last year and moved back.

He wore this jacket for many days after we bought it. He just loves it.



BTCAD- Catch the Moment

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+!

Comments