The beginning of my Posh journey!


I have been using Perfectly Posh products for over a year now. I'm absolutely in love with them. The more I try the more I love. I work my behind off at multiple jobs. It's so amazing to have products to use to relax, and pamper myself. I never ever did before. I have fallen in love with masks, scrubs, and more. I began this journey because I love the products, I love the company and I'm so proud to be a part of it.

For as long as a girl has needed to care for her skin, she could find FUN products and she could find GOOD products, but it was difficult to find products that were both fun AND good. Perfectly Posh offers products you'll feel good about putting on your skin. We feature pampering products made in the USA, gentle, natural ingredients, no parabens, paraffins, sulfates, lanolin, or fillers. No gluten or soy. We use lots of natural butters and essential oils and have many vegan options. Absolutely NO animal testing! All of the items are under $25! If you order 5 items you get a sixth FREE. If you spend $100 your shipping is free. SO WORTH IT.

Love our products? Want to try our products with your friends? Want to host a pampering party? A girl's night? You can earn half priced items and credits! You have a party in your home, my house, or even online. Click here and you can see how many credits and half priced items you can earn.

You can also join my team. It's only $99. Turn your income tax into an investment. You get a TON of products, business cards, catalogs, order forms, and more to start your business. You get amazing training.

So, I have decided I am going to do a Mystery Hostess party. If you have never tried Posh and want to EMAIL (rjandjessie@yahoo.com) your address now and I will get samples out to you! One week from the time they are sent out I will start the party. I will have a group set up for it and add everyone. The more orders we get the more the hostess will get in half priced items and product credit! At the very end a winner will be chosen at random to be the host. This is an amazing opportunity! We will play games for prizes too! What are you waiting for? Pm me your address! I will send the samples Monday!

Thank you so much for looking at my page. I know you'll find something you love!

ADD ME on Facebook to contact me there and see the specials I post!

Comments