Perfectly Posh amazing deals this week!

 I haven't really touched on being a consultant for Perfectly Posh yet. I love it and I love the products the most. They are so amazing. I can't even imagine my life without them. I use 10+ products daily. There are some great deals going on right now. I need $400+ to hit my goal for this month. You can help me do it!
This is the splurge of the month. Each month they have one product that is on sale until it's gone (usually less than a day). This peppermint energy paste sounds great for sore muscles. Some uses:
1. Sore Joint's Muscles
2. Headaches/Migraines
3. Sciatica Pain
4. Hot Flashes
5. Hangover
6. Increased Circulation
7. Tired Feet
8. Energy
9. Allergies/Congestion (put on chest to breath better)
Feel like a celebrity and steal the spotlight with Pop Star Body Mask! Energize and awaken your skin with an essential oil blast of peppermint and safflower. Apply to temples, back of neck, shoulders, and tops of arms to rejuvenate, refresh, and restore tired skin. Allow it to dry, then rinse thoroughly and follow with your favorite moisturizer. It’s the precursor to your hand-on-hip pose.

This mystery bag will only be on sale until it's gone. I've already bought this deal, got two amazing body butters ($44 value), a perfect new bag ($11 value) to carry around, and a healer in a tin ($19 value). The body butters are thick, nourishing. I use them everyday. My kids use the Healer like it's going out of style. You can use it on diaper rash, sores, cuts, bumps, stretch marks, eczema and so much more.

Every week they have one regular item for sale. This week it's the It Girl perfume roller. Roll on a simple and gentle blend of sweet almond, macadamia seed, and jojoba oils in this popular fragranced perfume roller. You're "It" Girl! I have the hand creme and love the smell. Maybe I need to get this roller!

If you buy five items you get a sixth FREE. If you spend $100+ you get free shipping. Trust, you will love these products. For the next week if you spend $50+ I will mail you a free product! HURRY!

www.perfectlyposh.com/jessiec

Comments