Brayden's 5th birthday party! Curious George!

My baby had his 5th birthday party on Sunday. His favorite thing on the planet is Curious George. It's pretty much ALL he watches. We decided to do the party at our house so, we could let the kids swim in our little pool and play in the sandbox. Less stressful. Thank god we did that because I was so exhausted afterwards. Last Tuesday I drove myself to the hospital in horrible pain only to find out I needed my appendix removed. :( I got out on Friday which was Brayden's actual birthday. None the less, it was a great party. So many of his friends came, including his best friend from Pre-K last year. 




Putting together his present from Uncle Devon before the party.



Man in the yellow hat plates.


Hamming it up with some new Legos he got. :)





Linc!


















SO MANY LEGOS. He was in Lego Heaven.














Trevor showing me what I put in the gift bags. Haha. I put Curious George bubbles, stickers, and a GoGo Squeez fruit pouch.





Thank you so much to everyone that came. He had so much fun!



Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, find us on Google+! Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments