Cory, my father in law's Navy retirement ceremony.

Cory, my father in law is now retired from the Navy after 27 years. I have never been to a retirement ceremony before or really anything military involved. It was a really amazing ceremony and I cried like 7 times. Haha. I'm a softy. What really got me were the speeches. Devon, my brother in law read a poem SO beautifully near the end. I was literally crying and clicking away on my camera. I did the best I could with the lighting. I've accepted the grain. I love the photo anyways. I hope you do too. I will make another post with the party photos.








Rj and almost all of his siblings.










Presenting something to each family member.














































Leaving.


Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, find us on Google+! Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments