Curious George costume: Costume Discounters review!

It's almost Halloween! I always get so excited for this time of year! I love when the kids pick out their costumes. I love seeing them be the character they picked out. We don't just trick or treat. We go to the zoo Spooktacular, we do a downtown Scarecrow Stroll event, and more.

Last year, Brayden was just as obsessed with Curious George as he is this year. Last year he wore a generic monkey costume. This year he got a Curious George costume! It's from Costume Discounters






This site is AMAZING. It has such a huge variety of costumes and they are all so affordable. You can even set the price range and look by theme. If you are looking for a certain costume I can pretty much say you will find it on Costume Discounters. They even have props, wigs, hats, decorations, and so much more. Perfect for Halloween 2015.


The Curious George costume is so well made. I've bought some costumes from other places that fell apart after one use. The quality is something I really love. I got him a size small and it fits him perfectly. The costume isn't too thick or too thin. We live in south Georgia so, it's sometimes humid or barely cool. This costume is perfect! I do wish the hands were a little different because he can't keep his hands under the straps that easily. His wrists are too little. Haha. It's really not a big deal though. I am absolutely recommend this site and I am getting next year's costumes there too! I may get them this year or even some stuff for the kids to dress up. ;)




 
RIGHT NOW:
20% OFF ALL MARKED ITEMS PLUS FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $100+ (US ECONOMY GROUND) // USE CODE: D207

Follow Costume Discounters on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Google+.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments