My Maryland trip: Part 1: Ellicott City, Maryland.

This is first of a few posts of places I visited in Maryland. I was around the Baltimore area staying with my best friend, Aly. I stayed with her for a week. I flew there so we could go to a Perfectly Posh convention together. I didn't camera photos of the convention but they are on Instagram (you can also see the places we ate on there). This is my third time going to Maryland and my first time without my kids.   

Anyways, Aly lives near this gorgeous little area called Ellicott City. The trees drape over the road. They have a little river that runs through it. The shops are adorable. The streets are busy and beautiful. I just love all of the architecture everywhere we went. So beautiful! We just don't have buildings like that here in Georgia/Florida.













This is pretty interesting. It's how high floods have gotten in the past.






I love the roads!



Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments