Hey Dude: Ferrara Navy shoes review!

I recently got some amazing shoes from Hey Dude shoes. The Ferrara shoe has a lightweight sole featuring patented low density EVA technology creating Hey Dude's lightest shoe EVER! The adjustable elastic lace technology achieve a comfortable fit and the padded collars provide further comfort.

The SpringLight sole provides a more conservative look creating a smartened appearance. Smart seam canvas upper creates a slip-on pump to be worn by day and night. As ever the leather lined removable insole allows it to be worn barefoot without attracting bacteria that leads to odor. A great summer slipper for everyday use or packing for your summer vacation.



So, what do I think? I love the color and the look of the shoe! They are very comfortable and extremely light. I wore them to the zoo for hours. My feet didn't hurt at all. I also hate wearing socks with slip on shoes so, these are perfect! They stop odor. That's great, Nothing worse than a stinky pair of shoes. The only con is I don't really like the elastic laces. They don't seem to stay tied. Other than that these shoes are great. I will definitely be buying a pair for Rj. I love their men's selection. I'm also a sucker for a good clearance section. I wish they had kid's shoes!



Your find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments