Scent Trunk review!


Scent Trunk is a fragrance subscription box for both men and women. It is a tailored fragrance subscription to help people find their perfect scents without spending hours in department stores. These are not normal everyday fragrances you can get at the store. They work with small batch perfume makers, which is amazing. PLUS, 1.5% of sales go to #fightdepression. I suffer from depression. I think it's absolutely amazing that they help by giving some of their proceeds to help those that suffer.





When you subscribe you complete a short scent profile quiz, and your answers are used to recommend fragrances you're most likely to enjoy. Subscribers receive 3 sample size perfumes to try; you then, login to your profile and rate how you like each scent. Your Scent Profile is adjusted to make a better recommendation next month.

I love the simple, classic packaging that your Scent Trunk comes in. A small black box containing a velvet pouch with your 3 fragrances inside. I really enjoyed the scents I got. They came with product cards. They list the top, middle and base notes of the scent. I think it's really interesting. I really recommend this box. It would make an awesome gift. Each box is $18, which is a little pricey for samples but the scents are really great. Plus, the samples actually last for months. They ship US and Canada for FREE.




You can find them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.

*Disclaimer* I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention/review it on my blog. I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.” The opinions expressed in this post are entirely my own. Your experience with the product may differ from mine.

Comments