Pirate Playground!

The hubs got me some awesome camera gear for Christmas. I have a new lens, remote, and bag. So, of course I wanted to test my lens out. what better way than going to the park. ;)


Haha. I can't help but to think that this picture perfectly sums up Lincoln. Loud, funny, awesome.






























































Just arresting Brayden. This is normal. The boys are always arresting each other. Always playing good guys and bad guys.















Lincoln pretended to throw leaves in Rj's eyes. Quite amusing.










My favorite picture of my dirty faced kid.





This is my favorite of my dirty faced kid.





This is about when he told me to stop taking pictures of him...


Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments