Zoo trip!

My car has been all kinds of messed since August and Rj's won't even start. So, we haven't been leaving town too much. We borrowed my mother in law's vehicle while she was fixing my Jeep. We were going to see the Zoo Lights but I decided not to because the boys haven't been to the zoo during the day in a while.













He was trying to carry Lincoln. He didn't get far. HAHA.










A little fairy village.

He was a little uneasy about actually being on an animal. Brayden ALWAYS sits on the swan bench that doesn't move.



















Arresting Brayden. They constantly are pretending and playing. It's so sweet.













Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments