KESEF Bath Toy Organizer + 2 bonus suction cups review!

So, we recently received the KESEF Bath Toy Organizer + 2 bonus suction cups to use and review. I was super excited about this one because my kids have WAY too many toys. They are bring tons of toys in the bath that are not even bath toys too.




Pros: It's super lightweight and super easy to install. The water runs straight through it so it can drain and keep the toys dry. Moisture is what causes mold. It eliminates scattering of items here and there in the bathroom and provides a clutter free look to your place. My kids are the worst about throwing their toys in and out of the bath. It's super easy to relocate too!




Cons: It does not stick to all tile. This made me a little sad because it wouldn't stick in my kid's bathroom as planned because the tile. They are not shiny. They are flat, almost floor type tiles. No matter what I did the net and hooks fell. SO, I moved it to my bathroom and it stays on the wall. I don't have any toys in my shower though so, I put my Posh in it. The separate suction cups would not stick to anything, no matter that I did. I'm not sure why. I wish they did. It's hopefully just my tile.

All in all, I would recommend this product. I think the price is great and the product is light, easy, and durable!

Comments