The Fireball® Best Barbecue Grill LED Light review!

Yay! We just got the Fireball® Best Barbecue Grill LED Light to review. We pretty recently got a new grill and our back porch does not have a light. So, I was SUPER excited about this product! It also comes with a timer. LOVE!





The light has been newly renovated. These are the improvements made from the first version.

  • The 2.0 light can swivel 360 degrees, making it more flexible with a wider lighting area compared to the 1.0 version. LOVE this so much. You can adjust any way you want! 
  • The 2.0 light has three light levels: 10% for minimum light and long-lasting battery life.75% for a wide range of light lasting hours. 100% for optimal vision by attaining 100 Lumens of light. I love this because you can make the batteries last a lot longer by having it lower or you can make it super bright for dark area, like my backyard for example! 
  • The 2.0 light has a long screw length on the clamp, making it adjustable for a wider range of grills. This is must have with how many grills are different.
  • The 2.0 light comes with Screwdriver and Automatic timer with clips, which can be placed on the Barbecue itself. I was SO happy when it came with the screwdriver. So smart!
  • The 2.0 light is CE and Rohs certified.The Fireball® Best Barbecue Grill LED Light is easy to install. Very! The only negative I have is I wish the instructions had photos but they were easy enough to follow.

I found this light super easy to install and use. The perfect amount of light. I also love how many amazing features are included with this light. It's brilliant! I am so glad I got to try and have the new version of it! I will absolutely recommend to this to my friends and family this summer!


Comments