The world's latest Easter post!

Wow. It's been a minute. I have been so insanely busy lately. Sorry blog friends! I'm back though. This is my crazy late Easter photo post. I had to postpone editing them because I took a friend's family photos and had to edit them.




First, of course we had an Easter egg hunt at our own house. Apparently I missed a photo of the baskets... I always get them candy, and lots of summer toys like hula hoops, bubbles, squirt guns, etc.






My father in law's house. This backyard has been in a million photos.















Rj took this. My skin it TOTALLY not photo shopped. That is all thanks to Posh products. ;)



My mom's house. Her cute bunny cupcakes!

Peppy stole and ate both stuffed animals in the middle of the night. Ugh. Dogs.

Hunting for eggs.



We had amazing Easter and I hope you did too!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments