Cassy's graduation/Fourth of July party

I didn't take a ton of photos like I usually do. It was pouring rain for over an hour. We had  blast though. I love seeing the kids actually trusting their water wings and swimming. Although, two of the little girls were swimming without floaties and for some reason that gave Brayden the confidence that he could too. Fine in the shallow end, not when he jumped into the deep end. Cassy and Rj both jumped in to save him. Lord, give me strength with this kid and his new confidence. I am sure he is going to be swimming perfectly next summer. I can't believe how fast they are growing on me!
















Congrats, Cassy!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments