A little of my Posh journey!


WOW. Are you wondering what this huge number is? THIS number is how much soap and lotion MY team has sold this year. 😮 I started this year with one team member and I was a Pink Plus 1. I am ending this year as a Silver Premier, the third highest rank in my company. I am in absolute disbelief that this is my life. I never ever in my wildest dreams thought this is how the year would end. I NEVER thought I would be in this position when I joined Posh so I could get a discount on snarky bars. 😂😂 I wouldn't change anything for the world and I am so grateful for all of the amazing women and men I have met. I can not wait to see how much we end 2017 with!!

YOU can be apart of my team and have just as much success or more. You can even earn a trip to Greece for FREE right now!! What are you waiting for? Join here.

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments