Do you want an all expenses paid for trip to GREECE?

So, what if I told you that you could earn a TOTALLY FREE trip to Greece by selling soap and lotion? Well, it can happen!! Let me tell you how!







What are we? We are a naturally based pampering company in the USA. We have affordable fun products like hand cremes, face washes, scrubs, and more!

Who am I? I am a Silver Premier leader of a team called Amaazing Poshers. I have been with the company for almost 2 years and I am the third highest rank!

What do you get with the kit? You get over $250 in products (including an exclusive wash and consultant only mask), $100+ in tools, a free website, free training, and much more! You get ALL of it for only $99! :O


SOME OF MY FAVES!!!

How does an incentive work? Everyone in the company "starts over" at zero for the incentive. They have no rank and build again inside the incentive. So, EVERYONE has the same chance of going! Brand new people always seem to go to the incentive trips and it could be YOU!

What can I earn? You earn prizes with every rank. You also earn prizes for doing free training!


Where do I sign up??? Join here! Friend me on FB.


Comments