MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! Santa Land visit 2016

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

We don't normally take the kids to see Santa because quite frankly the lines are WAY too long at most places. My mom works at a call center and told me that her work was having an exclusive event with Santa. They made a little Christmas land. They had a few characters, cookies, games, and more. It was really fun and plus, no wait for Santa. Brayden did not participate in Santa photo taking very well at all. Pretty glad we didn't wait over an hour for that. HAHA! 








Yep... He would not smile or anything. Lord, help me..









He insisted he was having fun..

Noogies.

Googa and Brayden in the jail.

He holds the key to the jail.



I asked him to smile. Haha.

I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever!!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments