Thanksgiving 2016 in Top Sail, North Carolina

My husband and I have been married for almost 7 years. We get asked pretty much every year if we will go to another state for Thanksgiving. Previously I worked at Cracker Barrel. You have to work that day when you work there. I have done only Posh for over a year now (YAY) so, we decided for once we will actually leave town. Haha! We went all the way to Top Sail island in North Carolina (7 hours from here). Our house was right on a little river. They even had a boat parade! It was awesome. My camera was dead though. :/ We te lots of food. We went Black Friday shopping. It was a lot of fun!








Our house. We stayed in the top.


My in laws.










Rj's cousin and Bobbie, my mother in law.


What did everyone else do for Thanksgiving?

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments