Cassy and Mike's wedding!

At the beginning of this month Cassy, my sister in law and my new brother in law Mike got married! There will be a separate post soon with the photos from the reception but these are the photos I took at their wedding. They did have a photographer so I didn't want to get in her way. I simply took photos from my seat at the wedding. It was a really pretty wedding! 



Grandma and Grandpa were there so the kids didn't want us.

Grandpa and Monica, Cassy's daughter.

Mike's daughter.

Cassy's dad waiting for her to come outside.









So freaking cute! Brother and sister.

Brother and sister. Awww!

This ham.



Awwww.

Mike's parents!

Stay tuned for the reception post! LINK HERE!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments