HOMEE Handmade Mosaic Tealight Candle review!



Oh my gosh. I am always looking for cute, unique decor for my house. I needed something to go on my bedside table. I got these on for a review from Homee. They are super cute and hand made. They are each unique because they are hand made. You can put a tealight or even a flameless candle in them. The little mosaic areas light up/glow when a candle it in it. It's super pretty when lit up. I think these would make a cute gift! They could literally look good anywhere in your house like guest room, bedside tables, shelves bath room, counter, and more. I love the bright happy colors and totally recommend this holder!

About: 
$22.60 plus free shipping

Color: Gothic Style
Hand made: Shimmering with natural beauty - this elegant wind light is crafted by hand of glass
Size: 3.3 IN of diameter; H 2.1 IN
Best for home / bar/ dinner/ wedding / party decor etc.

Keep out of reach of children and don’t touch when being used with a candle/ tealight candle; it can get very hot! Battery-operated tealight recommended. Care: Not washable. To clean, wipe with a dry cloth.


Link- https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N02BEVX

Comments