Natrogix Bliss essential oils unboxing and review!




I have been watching people use essential oils for a long time. I've always thought about using them but they intimidated me a little bit. I use a ton of products that contain essential oils. So, I was super excited when I got offered essential oils for a review from Natrogix. I just got them in the mail and I've started to diffuse them. There are so many amazing options in this kit.

Including the following-

  • Tea Tree 
  • Eucalyptus 
  • Sweet Orange
  • Frankincense
  • Peppermint
  • Lemon
  • Lemongrass
  • Rosemary
  • Lavender (my fave)


The little guide book really helps in learning what to do with the oils. I'm going to use the eucalyptus in a spray recipe for my shower when we are sick. I'm going to use the lavender for my kid's rooms. 😂 You can also use them for carpet fresheners, air sprays, massage oils, bug spray, in diffuser necklaces, and so much more!

Some oil uses:

  • Freshen your laundry and washing machine
  • Relieve stress
  • Relieve headaches
  • Reduce muscle pain
  • Liven up your mood
  • Help with sinus issues
  • Freshen the air in your home
  • Remove gum, grease, and crayon marks
  • Ease tension
  • Relieve fatigue
  • Eliminate dandruff
  • Promote healthy skin
  • Enhance beauty routine
  • Reduce acne


What is your favorite thing to do with essential oils? I am have been looking all on Pinterest for different things to do with the oils and I'm excited to do many of them! I absolutely recommend this little kit. It's a great price, comes in a great case, and the oils see super high quality.

Link- amazon.com/dp/B071RXT6N8 Only $18.99 😱

Comments