16 piece pom pom review!!



Yay, aren't these the cutest? These are decorations from Amazon. I got these for a review but my opinion is totally true. The green ones and gold ones were easy to put together. The pink and red ones not so much. I think it was operator error though and I wasn't great at "fluffing" them. I'm going to hang the gold and pink in my Posh office. I just need to get ceiling hooks. I'm going to use the red, green, and garland for Christmas. They are great quality and a seriously great price. It's 16 pieces! I've seen stuff like this go for $50+ and this is only $14.49. The awesome thing is you can change up how you hang them and where. So many possibilities!






About them-
Paper pom poms, paper lanterns, honeycomb balls and circle garland. Now you can get all your favorite decoration items in one pack.

*SPECIALLY DESIGNED by a top decorations expert to help you you achieve your desired decor
Imagine how much fun you and your party guests will have surrounded by this lively colorful decorations suitable for both indoor and outdoor events.

*FAST AND EASY TO ASSEMBLE – spend less time trying to figure out how to put them together. Every set has printed instructions showing you step by step how to assemble each piece. String is also included in the pack should you wish to hang the items on the ceiling walls curtains windows trees

*SPICE UP YOUR EVENT: wedding, birthday party, baby shower, nursery decoration, fiesta or an occasional gathering of loved ones? Our multipurpose set is suitable for any occasion

*REUSABLE -made of the highest quality tissue paper these items are built to last simply store the items and enjoy using them on multiple occasions

We absolutely recommend these!!

Link-- Amazon.com/gp/product/B071FRPSSH 

Comments