Aimus lightning cables review!


Yay! Another review time!😍 I have the worlds slowest charging phone, I swear. I got these Aimus lightning cables for a review and I was so excited. I LOVE that they come with three different sizes. It's for iphones. They charge crazy fast and the charge lasts longer. There are tons by them on Amazon, even pink cords. The best part of this cable is that it has a little indicator light to tell you the cable is well connected. This makes it so special among others! The plugs are very durable and it’s the flat cable which is very flexible and durable. They wrap up easily! There's three different length that came in the package. The small one is great for if I wanted to leave it in my bag to charge my battery with a power bank. The mid size one is a good size for being on an ipad or phone while charging near the bed. The long one in the car for in case any back passengers want to charge their phone. The lines seems quite sturdy. They also have velcro straps for the lines instead of those plastic twist kinds. They are also an amazing price at less than $13! I absolutely recommend these cords!





  • Soft Material: Flat PET Tangle-Free Charging Cable applied flexibly and support up to more than 7000 times bending. 
  • Warm Design: adding extra layer on connecting ports avoid scratching your device. LED light help you find and plug in your phone in the dark easily. Fast Charging and Sync Data: Standard 56 kilo hm identification resistor, ensuring a safe charging at 5V 2.4A max. 
  • Used Safely: zinc alloyed housing both sides, anti oxidation , anti-rust and avoid overheat than common 8 pin usb charger cord 
  • Warranty: 18-Month professional and friendly warranty ensures long-lasting enjoyment of your purchase

Comments