Winis 85 by 85 waterproof tarp/picnic blanket review!

Whoo hoo! We are ACTUALLY getting to nice cool weather now so I am willing to be outside more. HAHA. I got this picnic blanket for a review and I am so excited. It's waterproof. It's multipurpose too! It can be used as a blanket, tarp, and more! It's only $15.99. My only complaint is I think it should come with stakes. I'm sure they aren't costly though. I absolutely recommend this blanket!


  • Waterproof and Durable: 420D oxford cloth. The moisture barrier keep the water from seeping though the mat. It also can be reused for many times due to the tear resistant features. 
  • Ultralight and Portable: It can be folded into a about 1 LBS drawstring bag which also can be use repeatedly whose dimension is 8"x6"x2". 
  • Multi-Functional: The size are 85"x85" when expanded. It can be used as a ground cloth, picnic mat, beach blanket, park cushion, moisture barrier, tent tarp and so on. 
  • 6 grommets: You can set up 3 square meters canopy with one pair tent support rods and 6 ropes. 
  • Fast Dry: Easy wash and fast dry which make the camping tarp looks new and let you have a good mood while camping.

Link- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B072BQSVQC

Comments