Imido brand T-shirt dress from Amazon review!





I just got an amazing dress to do for a review. I LOVE IT ALREADY! It's an Imido brand T-shirt dress from Amazon. I have worn the sleeves down or pushed them up to my elbows. Temperatures change fast in FL. LOL. It's perfectly loose in the body and fitted in the arms. It's super comfortable too because it's crazy lightweight and soft. It also has POCKETS! :O Us ladies know that when someone compliments our dress the first thing we mention is the pockets (if it's cool enough to have them). :P I just paired it with some leggings and boots. It can be worn without leggings too. It's also insanely affordable at only $16.99! This one is army green. I am so getting black too! It's such a flattering dress! I absolutely recommend this dress!

Features:

  • Material: 95% Cotton, 5% Spandex.Stretchy,Soft and Comfortable.
  • Size:Small/US4-6,Medium/US 8-10,Large/US 12-14,X-Large/US 14-16.
  • Stretch,fitted,Irregular Dress,Occasion:Casual/Beach/Party.
  • Long Sleeves,dress with pockets, O-Neck.This Dress is a Loose style Make You Beautiful, Fashionable, Sexy and Elegant.
  • Super soft, stretchy and lightweight,Can be easily dress up or dress down,Hand Wash Separately in Cold Water.

Link: http://amzla.com/ublxo2qqjry0

Comments