Kabuki makeup brushes by MAANGE review!

Hi there! I am pretty makeup obsessed. It's fun to experiment and try different stuff with makeup. I am subscribed to a few makeup subscription boxes. I have a ton of brushes but honestly, who doesn't love new brushes? Maange was kind enough to send me some makeup brushes to review. I LOVE anything mermaid, unicorn, bright, you name it so this is super exciting.


These brushes have a cute stylish shell shaped design. This is a must-have set. It includes a foundation brush, powder brush and contour brush. They give you good control and grip when you are applying products. I was a little fearful because I'm used to long handles not shorter stumpy kind of brushes. I was surprised but how easy it was to apply foundation with. It's easy to buff, highlight, and more. The brushes are super soft. They have high quality synthetic bristles that adjust to your facial structure for impeccable highlights and shadows with easy transitions between contouring around cheekbones and jawline. The bristles didn't fall out at all. I love the heavy weight of the handles. These brushes are also vegan and cruelty free. They are very affordable at only $11! I totally recommend these! Amazon has them in black too, which is super cute!



Link-
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C1XCMXN

Thank you for checking out my review! I would love to have you subscribe.

Comments