The last day of school! 17/18

Oh my gosh, the last day of school was in late May. They are going back in less than a month. I can't believe how fast Summer is flying by. Here are the glimpses of the boys on their first and last days.


I went to get Lincoln from Pre-K for the last time. I was FINE until I told him to say goodbye to his teachers then, he started crying hysterically. Then, I started crying too. He looks so grown compared to the beginning of the year. Next year he will be in the same school as Brayden at Kindergarten! I'm not ready for this. 


Our oldest baby is going to third grade. I am so not ready. He did AMAZING in reading this year. He graduated from Speech after 3 years. He has had the same teacher the past 2 years so next year he has to get out of his comfort zone. I know he can do it!

What grades are your kids going into next year! Let me know in the comments!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments