Kllarmant LED flashlight review!





I have a confession to make. I live in the land of the hurricanes and we do not have any decent flashlights. I know, I'm bad. The last hurricane had the stores sold out of good flashlights so we grabbed cheap dollar store ones. They were AWFUL. They would stop working because the battery would move. We were without power for 2 days. Not my favorite time.

So, we just got a Kllarmant LED flashlight to review. Oh my. This is the best little flashlight I ever owned. It's intensely bright, you can zoom in to focus on stuff, it's well made, and lightweight. The price is freaking amazing at $9.99. Others cost way more. It's perfect for a dark yard. The light beam clearly makes the yard visible, and the beam is strong. I've never seen a flashlight do so much. It has 5 modes- high, medium, low, strobe, and SOS signal. The light lasts almost 50,000 hours. The lotus shape top can protect the lens and you can break glass in an emergency with it. It's waterproof as well. I am crazy impressed with this product! It's a must have. Absolutely go grab yours now!

Link- http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XKWY3LW

Comments