The first day of school- 18/19

I can't believe I am already posting that my babies are back in school. The funny thing is they actually went back 3 weeks ago. This year they are thankfully in the same school. Last year (because Lincoln didn't get into Brayden's school due to their lottery system) I had to take them and pick them up at totally different times from different schools. It was a huge pain. This year they are in the same school. Lincoln is in Kindergarten. Brayden is in third grade. It's so crazy to me how fast the years fly by when you have kids. 




Brayden as of right now still has an IEP. We are going to have a meeting in September about it with his teachers. I'm positive it will remain. He is given longer testing times, occupational therapy for hand writing, and a few other things. 3rd grade is where they start switching classes for different subjects. He's excited for this year even though it's way out of his comfort zone.


This ham would not stay still for photos. He loves his two teachers and the kids in his class. He basically never stops talking about all the awesome things that happened at school. He tells on some of the bad things other kids do too. Haha. It's quite amusing. He's currently working on colors and other stuff he proudly already knows.


What grades are your kids going into this year! Let me know in the comments!

Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments