Niceface eyebrow pencil review!

Sorry not sorry but I barely have eyebrows. I overplucked when I was younger and they barely grow. I am also VERY anxious so I tend to mess with them until the hair falls out too. Niceface sent me an awesome eyebrow set to try out. It's 3 Shades in 1 brow pencil. One set gets you 3 natural-looking shades, including dark brown light brown and coffee. The pencil has a replaceable end so you can switch the shade at any time. This is unlike any pencil I have tried because it has a triangular tip that can be used in three different ways to outline and fill brows, sharpest point to create fine, hair-like strokes, medium side to create thicker, hair-like strokes and the wide side to create broad strokes. The pencil end will outline your arches and filling them in with detailed, hair-like strokes. The other side features a flexible spoolie-brush for seamless blending and getting your eyebrows into place. This pencil is smudge-proof waterproof and sweat-proof. The formula wears allows perfectly for hours, you will maintain natural-looking, balanced and perfectly defined eyebrows during the whole day. I love the formula. It's super creamy and the pencil is easy to use. It rolls up with a mechanical self-sharpening tip design, you can save the trouble of sharpening the pencil. I totally recommend this pencil. It seems to be out of stock right now so keep checking back!





Link-
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07GNF15JF/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Comments