Goodwill and Dollar Tree wreath makeover!

A week ago I bought a plain wreath from Goodwill for only $2. I really thought for a long time about what I wanted to do with it. I looked all over Pinterest, of course. I knew I wanted to add some ornaments and maybe some other things. So I took a little trip to Dollar Tree and I found some little ornaments, flowers, berries, pine cones, and more. So I just cut the flowers and stuff apart with wire cutters. I simply hot glued them in between the leaves. I only burned myself once. Haha.

This is the wreath! What do you think? I love how simple and classic it looks.

I hope that everyone has a great holiday season and I cannot wait to see all the crafts on everyone's blog. If you have some awesome Christmas crafts link them in the comments below. I would love to see them!






Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, follow us on Instagram, follow us on Pinterest, and find us on Google+Also, check out my Perfectly Posh shop!

Comments