Pink week!!

Pink Week starts Monday through Cyber Monday. That's 8 FULL days of crazy amazing Poshy pampering deals! New products, gifts with purchases, and so much more.





Go to this link to stay up the date on deals:
https://www.facebook.com/events/2196647597276838/?ti=cl

I'm looking for 3 types of friends for this month:
🎁 You want to shop until you drop! Comment below and I'll add you to my VIP group where I will be sharing all the upcoming deals. Or go to the event above.

🎁 You want to MAKE Christmas cash fast! Contact me and I'll get you started ASAP with your own Posh business plan! We are BOOMING this time of year. Trust me, you will want in!

🎁 You want to shop for free! I'll get you started with a Pink Week online party to share the deals with your friends and family. You will earn free products, half off codes, and more to spoil yourself or gift to loved ones!

Which are you?

Comments